ANNOUNCEMENTS: Please Bear With Me

It's been a month since I last posted on here - and I think you loyal people deserve an explanation for my unannounced absence.

In essence, Aimee and I have been spending the bulk of this month moving from Yeovil into our new home in Chard. With that has come a lot of stress and very little time for watching films of any description, let alone writing about them. Couple that with the current lack of internet at our new place (at least for the next week or so), and you have the reason for my radio silence.

After the next fortnight I should be sufficiently unpacked to get back into the swing of things. You'll be getting my finished review of Chicken Run thereafter, followed by a few other reviews in hopefully quick succession. I have decided to discontinue The Goon Show Guide, which has been on hiatus for ages; it's just too hard to find the time for that and reviews. Maybe I will revive it in the future, but for now just enjoy what I've done so far and hunt down the remaining shows for yourself.

Thanks for bearing with me and see you again soon.

Daniel

Comments