The Movie Hour Mini #2

A month ago I announced that I would be returning to Lionheart Radio for a series of special episodes of The Movie Hour. Now that things are a little quieter, and I've largely recovered from a very nasty chesty cough, I'm happy to announce my second re-appearance on the show.
http://www.lionheartradio.com/images/logo_masthead.gif
I'll be appearing with Richard Dale on Lionheart Radio this Sunday between 12.15pm and 1pm to discuss the local releases, the box office top 10 and a selection of the new films coming out this week. Among the new releases we'll be discussing are the new Paul Feig/ Melissa McCarthy comedy Spy; the Woody Allen-esque offering Listen Up Philip; Queen and Country, the newest film from Deliverance director John Boorman; and Survivor from James McTeigue, the man who gave us V for Vendetta and Ninja Assassins.
You can listen to Lionheart Radio on on 107.3FM if you live in the Alnwick area, or online via LionheartRadio.com from anywhere in the world. If you want to get an idea of what's in store, my previous appearance is now live on the Lionheart Radio website, and you can listen to it here. See you tomorrow!

Daniel

Comments