The Movie Hour Mini

It's been around nine months since I last set foot in the studio at Lionheart Radio for a special one-off edition of The Movie Hour. But now I'm happy to announce that, for a short time, I'll be making regular appearances on the station again, thanks to the modern miracle of the telephone.
http://www.lionheartradio.com/images/logo_masthead.gif
Essentially, my former Movie Hour colleague Richard Dale is switching from his usual Saturday morning slot to Sundays from 11am to 1pm. As part of a more varied line-up than his regular broadcasting, he has invited me to turn to the air as part a reduced film segment - which we are christening The Movie Hour Mini.
The final details are still being ironed out, but essentially you can look forward to hearing from me once every couple of weeks (or thereabouts), to briefly run down the box office top 10 and chat about my picks for the summer. There are no plans at the moment to bring back the cult film slot, but this may happen as things develop.
I hope you can join Richard and myself tomorrow at around 12.30pm. If you live in the Alnwick area you can in on 107.3FM, otherwise you can stream the programme via LionheartRadio.com. We're also looking to make the show available as a truncated podcast. I'll announce further appearance dates on my Twitter feed (@mumbyatmovies) so keep a close eye on that. I look forward to your company tomorrow!

Daniel

Comments