LETTERS OF NOTE: From Kurt Vonnegut to The Future

Today's Letter of Note post concerns one of the regulars on this blog: acclaimed sci-fi author Kurt Vonnegut, whom I lasted posted about last October.
 
In 1988 (the year I was born) Volkswagen invited a number of writers and thinkers to write a piece giving advice to people living 100 years from now. Vonnegut's response, which you can read in full here, was one of many published in TIME magazine as part of the finished ad campaign.

For previous Vonnegut-related posts, click here or check out my review of Twelve Monkeys here. As far as the future goes for this blog, you should have my review of 12 Years A Slave by the end of this week, along with at least one new WhatCulture! article. If you're still in need of further advice about the future, may I point you in the direction of this music video, directed by Baz Luhrmann:
Daniel

Comments