WHATCULTURE!: Keira Knightley

Having just given you one WhatCulture! article to chew on, with my thoughts on Series 3 of Sherlock, here's another more cinematic one for your consideration. To celebrate the release of Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, directed by Kenneth Branagh, I'm taking a look back at the career of Keira Knightley.
Paramount Pictures
I really enjoy contributing these kinds of articles to WhatCulture!, because they force me to refocus and develop my usual style of reviewing. While my normal reviews often centre around directorial vision, these articles allow me to look at things from a more actorly perspective and explore an individual's work from a slightly different angle. Like its predecessor, much of this article was re-written late on, but hopefully that doesn't show too much.
the_duchess_0007(2)
You can read my analysis of Keira's career here. If you like this article you can check out my similar pieces on the careers of Woody Harrelson, Christopher Lee and Keanu Reeves. Enjoy!

Daniel

Comments