WHATCULTURE!: Christopher Lee

Today sees the release of The Hobbit: The Desolution of Smaug, the second part of Peter Jackson's trilogy based on J. R. R. Tolkien's novel. I'll be aiming to see the film before Christmas and will offer my thoughts on it in due course on this blog. In the meantime, I've followed up my article on Woody Harrelson by taking a close look at the long and varied career of Saruman himself, Sir Christopher Lee.
New Line Cinema
You can read my article on Christopher Lee's best and worst performances in full here. Obviously, with a career as long as Lee's, I couldn't include all his greatest work, but I hope my list will be a good representation of it and will encourage discussion. If you're left wanting more Tolkien after this, you can read my review of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey here. Enjoy!

Daniel

Comments