The Phonic FM Christmas Cabaret Party

Last month I did a rundown of the major Christmas events happening in Tiverton and Exeter; you can read through the list in full here. But despite my best efforts, there was one cracking Christmas event that I failed to bring to your attention: the Phonic FM Christmas Cabaret Party, otherwise known as The Nerdmare Before Christmas.
nerdmare
I've been broadcasting on Phonic FM now for just over a year. It's a wonderful station where I'm given a lot of freedom with the records I play and the content I produce. My experience of its presenters and the board who run it has been consistently good, and I believe it's something which should be cherished and supported by its many listeners in Exeter and beyond. I've publicised previous fundraisers for the station - particularly PhoniCon earlier this year - and can think of no better way in Exeter to spend the last Saturday night before Christmas (the 21st, to be exact).
http://www.phonic.fm/images/logos/phoniclogotop.gif
Organised by the Phonic Screwdiver Radio Show and Mojo Jones Entertainment, the Phonic FM Christmas Cabaret Party promises a great night of music, comedy, burlesque and general frivolity. Among the bands confirmed for the night are The Skull Kids and award-winning local act The Sound of the Sirens. There will be comedy from Marcus Gill and Jon Coq, and a number of burlesque routines based on film, TV and comics, including The Nightmare Before Christmas, Godzilla, Star Wars and Doctor Who. Cosplayers will be out in full force during the night so dressing up is encouraged.
The party begins at the Exeter Phoenix at 7:15pm on Saturday 21st December. Tickets are £10 on the door or £8 in advance from the Phoenix box office, either by clicking here or by calling (01392) 667080. You can find all further details about the party and the various acts via the Exeter Phoenix website here. Not to be missed!

Daniel

Comments