WHATCULTURE!: Woody Harrelson

To mark the release today of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, my latest article of WhatCulture! takes a look at the highs and lows in the career of Woody Harrelson, who plays Haymitch Abermathy in the films based on Suzanne Collins' trilogy.
Woody
Unlike my John Hurt article from last month (which you can read here), this one took a little while to come together. Working to a very rigid structure, it was difficult to pick just five performances to single out as Harrelson's best. While I've only recently begun to appreciate him an an actor, there are a great many gems in his career, while will hopefully enjoy a greater audience as a result of his role in The Hunger Games.
Woody Harrelson Hunger Games
You can read my article on Harrelson in full here. If you want to know what I thought of the first Hunger Games film, you can read my review from April 2012 here. I've already booked my tickets for the sequel to one of my favourite films of last year, and will be posting my thoughts on here in due course. Enjoy!

Daniel

Comments