ANNOUNCEMENTS: French Holiday Hiatus

Having knocked off four reviews in just over a week (go me!), you probably won't hear much from me over the next few days.

I'm having a well-deserved break from work, blogging and the Ashes, and am off to France for a five-day holiday. An old friend from university is getting married at the end of this month, and is marking the occasion by paying for five of us to drive around France and drink wine (but not at the same time).
http://britishgirlinparis.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/french_red_wine.jpg
I'll be back late on Saturday evening and will attempt to have my review of The Perks of Being a Wallflower completed and uploaded shortly after that time. There will be no Good Morning with Mumby this Tuesday, nor will there be In The Mood For Mumby this Sunday. I'm sure you'll manage without me.

Thanks for following and supporting the blog, I'll see you all very soon. I'll leave you with a spot of Marty Feldman and a more German approach to du vin...
Daniel

P.S. If you want to hear me sporting a French accent, check out this episode of The Yesterday Show.

Comments