More News on My Radio Shows

I last blogged about my radio shows on Phonic FM back in August, and things have moved on a bit since then so it's only fair to bring you up to speed.
The first thing to say it that I now have a Facebook page called Daniel Mumby on Phonic FM. I decided against doing another blog for my shows, since I don't really have the time to blog about radio in great detail, and I don't want to clog up this blog with too much non-film ephemera. Instead if you like my page you'll get track listings for each show and announcements as to when and where I'm on the air (well, not where, you know that already). You'll also get radio updates via my Twitter feed, which you can find by clicking in the top-right of this blog (or by clicking here).
To reiterate for those not up to speed, I present Good Morning with Mumby every Tuesday 8-10am and In The Mood for Mumby every 2nd and 4th Sunday 4-6pm. If you want film-related stuff you'll get more of it on the Sunday show, but I like to think that both shows have something for everyone. Check out my previous post (here) to get an idea of what happens on the air.

The Radio Ottery stuff continues to march on bit by bit, and we hope to have some news for you in the near-future. Watch this space, in other words.

I think that covers everything radio-related for the time being. I look forward to your company on the air soon. 

Daniel

Comments